Saturday, November 29, 2014

Keep Calm and........

   We've been studying the warnings of Jesus to His church, and to balance that out, we'd just like to look at some passages of assurance. Without further commentary from me, here we go!

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which passeth understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength." Isaiah 26:3-4

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10

"And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever." Isaiah 32:17

"Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:1-5 

"I have been young, and now am old;  yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."  Psalm 37:25

   "These things have I spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer: I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD." John 16:33

   Amen and amen. Thank you, Lord Jesus.  Let us never forget. Next time. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment