Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'm a Christian, BUT........!

I am a Christian, but....
...I am a man of unclean lips, and dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips. Isaiah 6:5
...who can say, "I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin"? Proverbs 20:9
...if I bridle not my tongue, my religion is vain. James 1:26
...if I have not love, I am become as sounding brass, and as a tinkling cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1
....if I say I have not sinned, I make Him a liar, and His word is not in me. 1 John 1:10
....we have this treasure in earthen vessels. 2 Corinthians 4:7
...I am a worm, and no man. Psalm 22:6
...I am carnal, sold under sin, for that which I do, I allow not; for what I would, that I do not; but what I hate, that do I. Romans 7:14-15
...I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing....for the good that I would I do not, but the evil which I would not, that I do. Romans 7:18-19
...all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 1 John 2:16
...without holiness, no man shall see the LORD. Hebrews 12:14
...if I say I know Him, and keep not His commandments, I am a liar, and the truth is not in me. 1 John 2:4
...if I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. Psalm 66: 18
...if I do not forgive, neither will my Father which is in heaven forgive my trespasses. Mark 11:26
...we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags. Isaiah 64:6
...if I think I know anything, I know nothing yet as I ought to know. 1 Corinthians 8:2
....not everyone who says to Jesus, "Lord, Lord!" shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 7:21
...neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
... the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked...Jeremiah 17:9
....we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:10
...when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth? Luke 18:8
....He that planted the ear, shall He not hear? He that formed the eye, shall He not see? He that chastises the heathen, shall He not correct? He that teaches man knowledge, shall He not know? Psalm 94: 9-10
...if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 1 Peter 4:18
...except we repent, we shall all likewise perish. Luke 13:3

I AM A CHRISTIAN, BUT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST!


No comments:

Post a Comment